Avocado Cucumber SandwichesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spread mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Place cucumbers in a thin layer on four of the bread slices followed by a layer of avocado.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then top with remaining bread slices.
- Cut into triangles and served as an appetizer or eat whole as a light lunch.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
MMMMMMMMMMMMM..... cucumbers...avacados... simple and made with the best of fresh things... thanks for the postwolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
Can't beat the combination!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
thanks Cathy love cucumbers and avo's never tried them together though ,will soon
MUMTAZmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!