Spaghetti That Will Make You CryFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 2 pounds of ground beef shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 purple bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 large onion, chopped shopping list
- 8 cloves of garlic, mashed shopping list
- 6 pieces of celery, sliced shopping list
- 6 pieces of carrots, sliced shopping list
- 8 large mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 3 - 26 ounce containers of Parmalat or freshly chopped tomatoes (enough to fill up the pot) shopping list
- a few spoons of fresh chopped parsley shopping list
- spoon of fresh oregano shopping list
- spoon of fresh basil shopping list
- spoon of ground dried hot pepper shopping list
- 1/2 ounce Demi-Glace Gold shopping list
- spoon of sugar shopping list
- shot o' olive oil shopping list
- glass o' wine shopping list
- can o' beer shopping list
- salt and fresh pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat up the oil in a big pot.
- Add garlic, fry for a minute, then add beef and half of the onions. After a few minutes, push to one side and in the empty space sauté peppers, onions, celery.
- When the beef is gray, add mushrooms and tomatoes and stir everything together.
- No need to drain the fat.
- Add the remaining ingredients then simmer for two hours, stirring occasionally, adding more beer or wine at your discretion.
- Serve with grated cheese, booze and spaghetti cooked al dente.
People Who Like This Dish 23
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
Great post.... we're on the same wavelength tonite Mj.... thanks...davewolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
I can't wait to try this. Thanks for the post :)donman in Hammond loved it
Amazing!On my Menu...:)noir in Boston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!