Sweet Potato Cornbread StuffingFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
- 1 sheet heavy Duty aluminum foil (12 x 18 inches) shopping list
- 1 large can sweet potatoes, drained shopping list
- 3/4 C. chopped onion shopping list
- 3 Tbs. margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning shopping list
- 4 C. coarsely crumbled corn bread shopping list
- 1/2 C. toasted chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/3 C. chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Put butter,sweet potatoes and onion in skillet and sautee until onions are tender.
- Put mixture into a large bowl and stir in poultry seasoning.
- Add corn bread and pecans,toss lightly to coat.
- Spoon mixture onto aluminum foil sheet.
- Bring up sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet,leaving room for heat to circulate inside.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated throughly.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Back To Basics347 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks560 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Family Favourites134 members
All Holidays135 members