Crock Pot Cornbread DressingFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine (1 stick) shopping list
- 1 C. finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 C. finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 C. minced parsley shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 tsp. poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 6 C. crumbled cornbread shopping list
- 2 eggs well beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. chicken broth shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onion and celery and sautee until tender.
- Put crumbled corn bread into a large bowl.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle over cornbread.
- Add eggs,broth and onion mixture.If you like a moist dressing more broth may be used.
- Spoon mixture into crock pot,cover and set on high for 1 hour then reduce heat to low and cook for 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 68
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating8 people
A lady at work brought this one time to an office party... It was really good!!! Cant wait to try out your recipe..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Gotta make this again!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Making this Monday.. with zena824 Fancy Seasoned Turkey Breast. Should be a great two some!linebb956 in La Feria loved it