OrzoFrom sheba 9 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the Orzo a day ahead in salted water for about 10-12 minutes, or until barely tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again. Store in covered bowl in fridge.
- Next day, melt butter in a skillet, add the orzo and heat. Add chicken stock (just enough to moisten orzo) and stir in the cheese. Add salt & pepper. Before serving, reheat until hot and add more stock and cheese to keep it moist.
- Toss with parsley and serve.
- Can be garnished with cooked mushrooms or green onions.
The Cooksheba Lac La Biche, CA
The Rating7 people
I love this with chanterelles!invisiblechef in loved it
I like this recipe. It is good on it's own and lends itself to many possibile modifications... Thanks ........ Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
This recipe would make a great side for any meal or it would be great just by itself.
Five forkstrigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!