Quick Microwave Cabbage CasseroleFrom wolfpackjack 7 years ago
How to make it
- Core and shred the cabbage
- Mix cabbage with the melted butter and cook in microwave for 7 minutes
- Mix the cabbage, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese, and Pepperidge farm dressing mix.
- Put in a 9 x 12 casserole dish, Salt and pepper to taste.
- Microwave on Hi for 7 more minutes.
- Let set for 3 - 5 minutes, then serve.
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating3 people
Why Dave - you culinary rascal - this looks really good and easy. I love everything about it! Another keeper to make soon. You're rocking my food boat, hon... hugs... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I've made this before using cream of Celery, I'll have to try it with mushroom soup too... love it!!!
Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!