Cabbage SoupFrom lovnlaughter 7 years ago
- One Head of cabbage shopping list
- One pkg Smoked or Polish sausage shopping list
- 1 lb Hot Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage shopping list
- 1 (16 oz). Can Stewed or chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 3-4 (8 oz) Cans of tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 Medium onions shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Chop onions and cabbage and boil in a dutch oven 1/4 filled with water.
- Brown Jimmy Dean Sausage and Drain
- Add Jimmy Dean Sausage, tomatoes, tomato sauce and spices to cabbage and onions.
- Cook on medium for 30 minutes.
- Add bite size pieces of smoked or polish sausage (I use Eckrich)
- Cook for 15 more minutes.
- Serve with cornbread
The Cooklovnlaughter Bartlesville, OK
The Rating5 people
Sounds GREAT! :)donman in Hammond loved it
This is perfect. One: My husband and I LOVE cabbage. Two: we both love sausage! Thanks for the great idea! Great combination.chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Love this recipe.clocklady in Gray Court loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!