Roasted Red Pepper DipFrom celtic_queen33 9 years ago
- 1 (7 oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and diced shopping list
- ¾ pound shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 c mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 Tbsp minced onion shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, combine roasted red peppers, both cheeses, mayonnaise, onion, garlic and Dijon mustard. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour, and spread into a baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm with miniature bread slices, crackers or tortilla chips.
The Cookceltic_queen33 Woodhaven, MI
The Rating6 people
I cannot wait to try this, it sounds delicious.dariana in loved it
I have a fairly new found love for roasted red peppers, I can't wait to try this. I will try this on the girls on Depersate HouseWives Sundays. Thank you.marriage in Apalachin loved it
This looks great, I can't wait to try this one. Chefjeb is right this would be wonderful for sandwiches.marriage in Apalachin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!