Peanut Butter And Hot Fudge Pudding CakeFrom cadavis 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- Next Step shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- This recipe has two simple steps..
- In a bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup of sugar, and baking powder.
- Add milk, oil and vanilla; stir until smooth.
- Mix in peanut butter and pour into Crock-pot.
- In the same bowl, stir together the 1/2 cup of sugar and cocoa powder.
- Gradually stir in the boiling water.
- Pour this mixture over mixture already in crock-pot.
- DO NOT STIR
- Cover and cook on High for 2 to 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream, hot fudge sauce and top with your favorite nuts.
- Enjoy and don't count calories.