Honey-roasted CarrotsFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Peel carrots.
- Cut carrots into thirds, crosswise on a sharp diagonal.
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot fitted with a steamer basket.
- Let carrots steam until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain and place in a bowl.
- Toss with the oil, honey, salt and pepper.
- Place carrots on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Loosen carrots from the baking sheet with a spatula.
- Remove to a serving bowl.