Beef Stroganoff SandwichFrom crs101271 8 years ago
- 2 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 loaf French bread shopping list
- butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 cups (16 oz) sour cream shopping list
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, diced shopping list
- 3 cups (12 oz) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion. Drain. Add salt, garlic powder and pepper. Cut bread lengthwise in half; butter both halves and place on baking sheets. Remove meat mixture from the heat; stir in sour cream. Spoon onto the bread. Sprinkle with tomatoes, green pepper and cheese. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted (bake longer for crispier bread).
The Cookcrs101271 Norton, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!