Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom shandy 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 2 t. vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 4 1/4 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 t. baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1 to 2 (12 ounce) bags semisweet chocolate chips - depending on how chocolaty you like your cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, and butter or margarine until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded Tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until light and golden brown.
People Who Like This Dish 222
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating25 people
Pour me a big glass of milk and I'll make those cookies disappear. Great post. Thanks for sharing. :)angelgirl94 in Reidsville loved it
I agree with Michellem and Angelgirl, they look awesome. I'll have mine with a cup of hot coffee, thanks for sharing another good post Shandy. You have my 5 on this one too.henrie in Savannah loved it
HENRIE,ANGEL,AND MICHELLE SUMS IT UP !!!!!!!!!
I'LL HAVE MINE WITH COFFEE THANKS :)mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!