Are you nuts crackersFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil
- Line up the crackers close together on the pan.
- Bring butter and sugar to a boil gradually.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Remove from heat (careful it is like liquid napalm)
- Add vanilla, stir.
- Immediately pour over crackers as evenly as possiible.
- Sprinkle with nuts evenly as well too.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, cool slightly and with a sharp knive cut between the rectangles.
- Keep in tightly covered tin, or can be frozen if needed.
- This are good for a late in the game time nibble, a little sweet something to keep your taste buds dancing.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
Wow - this is so unusual it will have to be good.sunny in Portland loved it
These sound great! What a brilliant idea to "sugar" the cracker with the nuts! I'm loving this one!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it