Preachers CakeFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Make cake according to package directions for a 9"x13" pan.
- When done leave cake in pan and while still hot poke full of holes. I use a wooden spoon handle.The more holes you poke in the better.
- Mix cream of coconut,milk and pineapple juice together then pour all over the top of the hot cake.
- Put in fridge for 2 hours to cool.
- Spread the cool whip on top and sprinkle with as much coconut as you like on top.
- Put in fridge and try to leave for 10 more hours until it is good and chilled.(If you can wait that long)
- When served you can add a pineapple chunk or two to each piece.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating6 people
sounds yummmmmy....will have to give it a try
Zena824zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I wanted to let you know that I made your Preachers Cake for our Fathers Day get together. It got rave reviews and my Dad at 3 pieces! Thank you for sharing the recipe!saucylady in Canton loved it
Oh how fabulous, MUST try, must try, must try....juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
CrockPots Are Cool Again856 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks560 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members