Hoisin-marinated Pork ChopsFrom lunasea 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups plus 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce shopping list
- 1 cup oyster sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup black bean garlic sauce shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring shopping list
- 6 12- to 14-ounce pork rib chops, each about 1 1/2 inches thick shopping list
How to make it
- Mix first 6 ingredients in large bowl for marinade. Place chops in extra-large resealable plastic bag. Add marinade to bag. Seal top, releasing excess air. Turn bag to coat chops.
- **Refrigerate 3 to 5 days, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat broiler, adjusting rack 8 inches below heat source. Line rimmed baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
- Remove chops from marinade. Place chops on prepared pan with some marinade still clinging.
- Broil until chops are cooked through and thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 145°F, watching closely to prevent burning (chops may char slightly in spots), about 9 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates and serve.
- **Good served with Asian slaw, your favorite Asian-inspired rice or noodles. - and a white wine with snappy acidity and lemon-lime notes, like dry Riesling or Grüner Veltliner.
The Cooklunasea Orlando, FL
The Rating5 people
This recipe Vickie is a show stopper I am so impressed by the flavors the composition and balance of the ingredients is something to marvel at.
Thank you for posting
Five forks for presentation and five more just for beautytrigger in loved it
Oh my does this sound perfect. We are making these Wed night. Thanks for a great post!!!mango in Marion loved it
Sounds delish. Got some chops in the fridge for this week but they are thin cut. Do you think this would work for those?kimmer in Dunedin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!