Mushroom BruschettaFrom wolfpackjack 7 years ago
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (portabello or any type of large flat mushroom) shopping list
- 4 thick slices of ciabatta (Italian crusty bread)—or use baguette sliced on the diagonal instead shopping list
- 1 clove garlic—peeled and cut in half shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- While the mushrooms are cooking, toast the ciabatta slices under an oven broiler (griller) until golden on both sides.
- RUB one side of each slice of ciabatta with the cut side of garlic and drizzle 1 Tbsp of the olive oil evenly over the slices.
- Stir the reserved Tbsp of olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper through the mushrooms and spoon equal amounts on top of each bruschetta.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating7 people
Okay, I have made something almost exactly to these and they are incredible. I love bruschetta and make my own baguettes and ciabatta bread and the crusty slices make a great garlic-rubbed base for the topping. I adore the earthiness of the mushroo...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh baby, my mouth is watering.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Sounds delicious, don't know how I missed this one!pat2me in Nashua loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!