Pickled CauliflowerFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Wash cauliflower and break into flowerets then scald, cool and peel onions.
- Mix vegetables with salt then add just enough water to cover and let stand 18 hours.
- Drain then rinse in cold water and drain again.
- Dissolve sugar in vinegar then add seeds and hot pepper and bring to a boil.
- Add vegetables and simmer 10 minutes.
- Pack vegetables into hot jars then fill jars with boiling hot liquid and seal.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
I love pickled veggies. Thanks again.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Oh this sounds really good, thanks for the recipe, great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
I like it--5..Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!