Corn Chip And Chili CasseroleFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 4 cups of chili ( your favorite recipe) shopping list
- 1 medium size bag corn chips shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3 tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 small can sliced black olives shopping list
- 4 jalapenos, sliced shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Heat chili on stovetop until hot
- In deep baking dish, layer corn chips on bottom, about 2 inches thick and cover with hot chili.
- Top wth cheddar cheese and bake at 450 F for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos and onions. Drizzle with sour cream.