Lemon Yogurt Cream PieFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/4c. cold water shopping list
- sugar substitute equivalent to 1/3c sugar shopping list
- 1/3c lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cartons(6oz.each) fat-free lemon yogurt shopping list
- 1tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 carton(8oz.) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping,thawed shopping list
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust(8") shopping list
- lemon slice and mint(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In microwave safe bowl,sprinkle gelatin over cold water;let stand for 1 min. Microwave uncovered,on high 20 seconds. Stir in sugar substitute and lemon juice. Add yogurt and lemon peel;mix well. Fold in whipped topping;spoon into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with lemon slices and mint if desired.