Creamy Lemon Oat BarsFrom jillatsimpledailyrecipes 7 years ago
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 3 teaspoons grated lemon zest shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup old fashioned oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375F degrees.
- Coat 8x8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix milk, lemon zest and lemon juice in medium bowl until thickened; set aside. Mix remaining ingredients in medium bowl until crumbly.
- Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan; bake about 10 minutes or until set.
- Spread lemon milk mixture over baked crust. Sprinkle remaining crumbly mixture over the lemon milk mixture, press down gently.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set but soft. Cool completely. Cut 4 rows by 4 rows.
The Cookjillatsimpledailyrecipes Sulphur Springs, TX
The Rating6 people
I agree with Michelle, anything with Eagle Brand Milk is good, add the lemon and OMG yummie. I know this is wonderful, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Another 5 from me!tcvillegas in Manila loved it
Oh Jill, Why did you have to show that picture?? OMG do those look good!! MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm!vickycummins in Munster loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!