Fried PicklesFrom betty_boop 7 years ago
- 40 sliced dill pickles ( hamburger dills are fine) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp of yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 tsp of Slap yo Mama ( or Tony's or your special seasoning ) shopping list
- 2 cups Self - Risen flour shopping list
- 1 qt size Zip lock shopping list
- deep fryer with cooking oil shopping list
- paper towel on a platter... shopping list
How to make it
- Take the pickles out of the jar and place onto a paper towel and pat to get some of the juice off of them.
- then place into a bowl and add seasoning and mustard.
- then drop some of them into the flour that is in your zip lock...shake and drop into hot oil in deep fryer let fry until brown...then place onto the paper towel on the platter let cool for a bit then serve....
- great with ketchup or by them selves or with my mushroom sauce..
- thats it.!!
The Cookbetty_boop Sulphur, LA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!