Chicken Breasts With Orange SauceFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken Breasts shopping list
- 2 Tbl. butter shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 2 Tbl. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ginger shopping list
- 1/2 C water shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. Tobasco Sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 C orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 C sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chicken breasts in butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Transfer butter from browning pan to a small saucepan. Add remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat until sugar has melted and sauce is reduced to desired consistency. Taste for sweetness and add more brown sugar, if desired.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken breasts before serving.
- (You may add chutney or dried cherries and sherry to this too.)