Smothered Steaks and Bell PeppersFrom dixiediner 9 years ago
- 4 beef cube steaks, about 5 oz. each shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon course ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Brown steaks in hot oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat 3 minutes on each side remove and keep warm.
- Saute onions and bell peppers.
- Blend together flour, soy sauce and 1 cup water, pour over onions and bell peppers.
- Cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- Spoon over steaks, sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with rice.
The Cookdixiediner MS
The Rating3 people
Back To Basics347 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Quick N Easy123 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Family Favourites134 members
Anything Goes289 members
Honey Whats For Dinner34 members
Family Favorites141 members