Sauteed Mushroom and Provolone PuffsFrom peacekeeper0 9 years ago
How to make it
- In large skillet, heat butter until bubbly. Saute onion, mushrooms, salt, and pepper for 5 minutes. Add wine and continue to saute until mushrooms are tender.
- Cut cheese into quarters.
- Roll out crescent roll into 8 triangles and fill with mushroom mix and slice of cheese then roll together pinching around until completely sealed.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet for 13 minutes @ 375 or until nicely browned. Serve with leftover mushrooms and onions.
The Cookpeacekeeper0 Kent, WA
The Rating6 people
yummers! It's a keeper!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
sounds great!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Very nicely done. I like make-up recipes that are tasty and easy. Bravanotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!