Southern Country-Style Corn PuddingFrom momtaylor 10 years ago
- 1 (16oz.) can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 (11 oz.) can cream-style corn shopping list
- 1 (8 oz. to 12 oz.) pkg. corn muffin mix shopping list
- or 1½ cups self rising corn meal shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- ½ cup margarine or butter, melted shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Use ungreased 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix all ingredients, except cheese.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with cheese and bake 20 minutes or until center is set.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookmomtaylor Carlsbad, NM
The Rating9 people
I made this tonight. I served it with meatloaf. Fabulous!canzi in San Diego loved it
Oh my! Shame on ya....this looks like something where I'd have to double the recipe since one dish would be my own. Lovin' this one! Got my 5.
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Good recipe! Thanks for sharing High 5! debdmajor in Slidell loved it