Herb-crusted Halibut With Potatoes And ArtichokesFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- vegetable Spray shopping list
- 3 large red potatoes (about 1 pound), unpeeled, cut into 1/8-inch slices shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/4 C fat-free or light mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbl. chopped fresh rosemary or 2 tsp. dried, crushed shopping list
- 2 Tbl. chopped fresh thyme, or 2 tsp. dried, crumbled shopping list
- 1 Tbl. chopped fresh oregano, or 1 tsp. dried, crumbled shopping list
- 4 halibut or salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each) shopping list
- 14.5-ounce can artichoke quarters, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 C halved Cherry Toamtoes shopping list
- 1 Tbl. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp. olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray a rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil spray.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer. Lightlt spray with vegetable oil spray. Sprinkle with the pepper.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes (no stirring needed), or until the potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, rosemary, thyme, and oregano. Cover and refrigerate while the potatoes bake or for up to 8 hours.
- Rinse the fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Arrange the fish about 2 inches apart on the cooked potatoes.
- Scatter the artichokes and tomatoes over the potatoes.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and oil over the vegetables.
- Lightly spray over the tops of the vegetables with vegetable oil spray.
- Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the tops and sides of the fillets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork and the vegetables are warmed through.