GARLIC MASHED POTATOES WITH OLIVE OILFrom noir 6 years ago
How to make it
- PEEL the potatoes if you wish. Or peel half and leave the other half with the skins on.
- CUT the potatoes in half and plunge them into a large pot of rapidly boiling water. Add the whole garlic cloves and cook, covered, until the potatoes are very tender - about 25 minutes
- DRAIN the potatoes and garlic well and turn them into a warm serving bowl.
- USING a potato masher, mash them coarsely, adding the olive oil a little at a time.
- WHEN all the oil has been added, taste and add more salt if needed and an abundance of black pepper.
- SERVE immediately.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
Oooh! Never even thought of this! Tops!pink in USA loved it
I will be using this one next time! Yummy! Perfect sounding actually!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Like it!shuga in United States loved it