Cold Sesame NoodlesFrom upstatevoyager 5 years ago
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or broth shopping list
- 1 pound linguine pasta, cooked, drained and cooled shopping list
- green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- cucumber, thinly sliced shopping list
- sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan, combine soy sauce, vinegar, red pepper flakes, brown sugar, peanut butter, sesame oil, ginger root and chicken stock.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and smooth.
- Combine linguine and sauce.
- Serve at room temperature, garnished with green onion, cucumber and sesame seeds.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating6 people
I couls eat cold sesame noodle all day! Very nice recipe..greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
This sounds like a wonderful recipe! Thank you for sharing it!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
YES!!!!californiacook in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!