Spaghetti CasseroleFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 pkg(16 oz) angel hair pasta shopping list
- 11/2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1 jar(26 oz.) spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 2 cans(103/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup,undiluted shopping list
- 1 cup(8oz) sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups(8oz) shreaded colby-monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 2 cans(8oz. each) tomato sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions. Meanwhile,in a lg. skillet,cook beef over med. heat till no longer pink;drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce. Remove from heat
- Drain pasta. Combine soup and sour cream. In 2 8" square baking dishes,layer half of the meat sauce,pasta,soup mixture and cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake remaining casserole at 350 for 55-60 mins. or till chesse is melted.
- Frozen Casserole: Thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 mins before baking. Bake as directed.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
Pam is really going to love this one. Thanks for posting it. :)donman in Hammond loved it