Chicken And BowsFrom pleclare 9 years ago
- 1 pkg(16oz) bow tie pasta shopping list
- 2lbs. boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut in strips. shopping list
- 1c chopped sweet red pepper shopping list
- 1/4c butter,cubed shopping list
- 2 cans(103/4ozeach) condensed cream of chicken soup,undiluted shopping list
- 2c frozen peas shopping list
- 11/2c milk shopping list
- 1tsp.garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 to 1.2tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2/3c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions on pkg.. Meanwhile,in dutch oven,cook chicken and red pepper in butter over med. heat for 5-6 mins or till chicken juices run clear. Stir in the soup,peas,milk,garlic powder,salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;simmer uncovered,for 1-2 mins oe till heated through. Stir in parmesan cheese. Drain pasta;add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. Serve half of the mixture immediately. Cool remaining mixture;transfer to freezer container. Cover and feeze up to 3 months.
- To use frozen casserole. Thaw overnight in refrigerator. Transfer to ungreased shallow 3 qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 mins or till heated through,stirring once. Tested in a 1,100-watt oven.