Torta De MazorcaFrom berry 6 years ago
- 2 cups of milk shopping list
- 2 cup of flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- 3 cups. fresh kernels of corn shopping list
- 250 gr. butter shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups of sugar shopping list
- 5 large eggs shopping list
- 250 gr. grated farmer cheese ( Mzarella canbe used ) shopping list
- ½ cup of currants shopping list
How to make it
- Blend the fresh kernel of corn in a blender with milk. and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, sugar, add eggs, flour, baking powder, salt, the corn mix, currants and finnally add the grated cheese.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan (Greased and dusted wih flour). Bake until just springy to the touch and toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs attached, about 70 minutes.
The Cookberry Riverside, Ca
The Rating11 people
I have this bookmarked to try.. sounds interestingpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
This is so interresting Berry ...Thanks for sharing.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This looks so rich, so dense...I love traditional ethnic recipes! Thank you for posting this, Berry :) I am anxious to try this (maybe with chopped dates?) but I will wait until I can get good, local fresh corn again!! Great post!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it