Sauteed SpinachFrom annieamie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat a large skillet and add butter
- Toss in all of the ingredients except for the sesame seeds.
- Sautee for five minutes, turning the spinach while cooking.
- Serve with sesame seeds sprinkled on top. .
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating6 people
I love spinach and this is a dish we have quite often. Depending on my desires sometimes I use the sesame seeds and sometimes not, darn good either way. Sometimes simple is the best way to go. Thanks for the post.modmom50 in Lawrence loved it
Fabulous!mrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
Delicious and quick. I didn't have any sesame seeds but it was wonderful just the same. Not one leaf left!frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!