Sugar Rubed Ham with Fruit SauceFrom noir 6 years ago
- 4-5 Ib. ham with Bone-In shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 Tsp. ground mustard shopping list
- whole cloves shopping list
- *Sauce* shopping list
- 1 cup Red currant or apple jelly shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine or apple juice shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Remove skin from Ham
- Score the surface of the ham to make a diamond pattern.
- Mix Brown Sugar and Mustard and *rub* into the Ham.
- Insert a Whole Clove into the center of each Diamond in the Ham.
- Place Ham into a Roaster Pan with Baking Rack, use Meat Thermometer.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes per pound, until Ham is heated through.
- Meat Thermometer should read 140F.
- Start Sauce, use a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat till sauce thickens, stirring often.
- Serve over sliced ham.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating5 people
Mr. Bunny will love this one! *wink*pink in USA loved it
Love the Sauce recipe for this Ham!smooch in America loved it
A ham to steal my heart and replace the lamb this year.....yum.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it