Aromatic And Spicy KebabsFrom berry 6 years ago
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 lb. beef top sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes shopping list
- Marinate Ingredients: shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, mashed shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces . shopping list
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice . shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh mint . shopping list
- 1/4cup extra-virgin olive oil . shopping list
- 2 tsp crushed lemongrass shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon . shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp allspice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves. shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper . shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- To insert into skewers: shopping list
- Onion chunks shopping list
- Red peppe pieces shopping list
- Chopped cilantro to garnish. shopping list
How to make it
- Put chicken breast pieces in one bow and beef sirloin cubes in other bowl and set aside.
- Mix the marinate ingredients in the blender and pour over chicken and sirloin, mix well and let marinate for 12 hours.
- Alternate chicken, onion, sirloin, red bell pepper on skewers; sprinkle with salt & pepper
- Grill until chicken and sirloin are just cooked through, turning & basting every once.
- Serve and enjoy.
The Cookberry CO
The Rating11 people
I love kabobs and the marinating sauce in your recipe looks absolutely superb!!! Thank you Berry, it's a "5" fork recipe :-)chacha in New York loved it
sound delicious, can't wait to tryprincesa9580 in ******* loved it
Oh Berry,this is making me hungry.Almost dinner time here...YUMMY!!!ambus in Lahore loved it