Tender Pot RoastFrom gramma58 5 years ago
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 300
- Heat dutch oven on top of stove, pour a squigle of the Catalina Dressing all over bottom of pan. (as if you were going to brown in oil)
- Brown roast on both sides. Turn off Heat
- Mix Catalina Dressing with water.
- Pour slowly over roast (it will steam when liquid hits pan, so be careful).
- Make sure liquid comes almost to the middle/upper side of roast, if not add more water. (don't cover roast in liquid, leave top exposed)
- Top roast with sliced onions and drop some in the liquid.
- Cover and bake for 5 hours.
The Cookgramma58 Chesterfield, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!