Barbeque Marinated BrieFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 red pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon spicy mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 18 ounces brie shopping list
- crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except cheese and crackers then mix well.
- Place cheese wheel in small shallow glass dish and poke full of holes with a fork.
- Pour marinade over cheese then cover and let sit in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat barbeque to medium then place foil on grill and poke holes in foil with a skewer.
- Place cheese on foil then heat for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with crackers or French bread.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!