Chicken Artichoke CasseroleFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a skillet, brown chicken lightly in the butter.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and saute for a few minutes, until lightly browned; remove and spoon over the chicken pieces.
- Place drained artichoke hearts on the chicken pieces.
- Add flour to the remaining butter and stir (or whisk) to blend.
- Add broth and cook until thickened; pour over chicken.
- Bake the casserole at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (or less if chicken is done.)
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating3 people
Besides the fact that I love mushrooms and marinated artichokes, I love the fact that this sounds so easy, and I think I will add some herbs as hotpad had done. Thanks for sharing, chichi :) ^5
Lorilori4flavor in Chicago loved it
I made this for dinner tonight, and it was fabulous! Accompanied with some yellow rice, but may make some mashed potatoes for tomorrow to have with the leftovers. The gravy was so light and delicious and the chicken nice and tender. Thanks again, Chi...morelori4flavor in Chicago loved it
I made this last night and added a 1/2 tsp of dried Thyme and a 1/2 tsp of Rubbed Sage to the pan drippings/butter before making the roux. It was fantastic!hotpad in Pasadena loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!