Chicken Artichoke CasseroleFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
How to make it
- In a skillet, brown chicken lightly in the butter.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and saute for a few minutes, until lightly browned; remove and spoon over the chicken pieces.
- Place drained artichoke hearts on the chicken pieces.
- Add flour to the remaining butter and stir (or whisk) to blend.
- Add broth and cook until thickened; pour over chicken.
- Bake the casserole at 350 degrees for 45 minutes (or less if chicken is done.)
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating3 people
cheryilyn in Salem loved it
I made this last night and added a 1/2 tsp of dried Thyme and a 1/2 tsp of Rubbed Sage to the pan drippings/butter before making the roux. It was fantastic!hotpad in Pasadena loved it
Besides the fact that I love mushrooms and marinated artichokes, I love the fact that this sounds so easy, and I think I will add some herbs as hotpad had done. Thanks for sharing, chichi :) ^5
Lorilori4flavor in Chicago loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!