Sopapilla CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Press 1 can of crescent rolls into bottom of rectangular pan.
- Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until creamy then spread over rolls in pan.
- Cover with other can of rolls.
- Melt butter and stir in rest of sugar and cinnamon then pour over top and bake 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating5 people
wonderfulveg in HAMILTON loved it
These are awesome! Just make sure to spray your pan GOOD with butter or canola spray as they have a tendency to stick. When I make them for Church they are gone is seconds!kitchenmouse in Richardson loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!