Cracker Pecan PieFrom shirleyoma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Beat egg whites until frothy. Gradually add sugar
- beating until mixture is stiff and shiny. Fold in crushed
- crackers and chopped pecans. Cook in greased pie dish in
- slow oven 325 F [ approx 160 C ] for 35-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely at room temperature and then
- refrigerate. Serve with whipped cream or Devonshire Cream and decorate with pecans.
- This recipe makes its own crust.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookshirleyoma Cove, OR
The Rating6 people
Okay a must to make, love the sound of it. These little smart recipes that tell a crust where to go is neat. Great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
I also like the sound of this recipe. Easy and sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love all pecan recipes..and this one is realy good.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it