Baby Food Plum Nutty CakeFrom jett2whit 9 years ago
- 2 Cups self rising flour(sifted & measured) shopping list
- 2 Cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 Cup oil shopping list
- 2 small jars of plum baby food shopping list
- 1 Cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cloves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- Glaze; shopping list
- 1 Cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons lemon or orange juice(use more to taste if preferred) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease & flour tube pan or bundt pan. Line with wax paper.
- Mix all ingredients except nuts together. Beat until batter is smooth.
- Add a tablespoon of flour to the nuts before adding to batter. (This will keep them from sinking to the bottom of the cake)
- Fold nuts into batter.
- Bake for 1 hour or until cake tests done.
- Remove from pan and glaze while cake is still warm.
- Congratulations donman on the birth of Natalie Grace!!
The Cookjett2whit Union City, GA
The Rating4 people
Thank you so much :)donman in Hammond loved it
Yep, I've made this years ago and it is a good cake, thanks for reminding me of this one. High 5 heading your way.henrie in Savannah loved it
Once again you've outdone yourself Jett!!! I can't wait to try it!kitchenmouse in Richardson loved it
Piece Of Cake376 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Bake Sale126 members
The Pound Cake Lover In You30 members
Sugar N Spice N Everything Nice78 members
TRAILER PARK BRAWLERS49 members
Sugar From Mama13 members
Cakes Of Any Type143 members
Desserts Desserts Everywhere50 members