Butter Pound CakeFrom abermouse 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time and mix well.
- Introduce the flour, one cup at a time while adding cream a little at a time until all flour and cream is mixed in well.
- Add the vanilla and lemon flavoring and blend well. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour 40 min. or until center springs back from small amount of pressure. Immediately turn out on cake rack to cool.
The Cookabermouse Louisville, KY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!