Steak With Mushrooms FlorentineFrom mystic_river1 9 years ago
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 lb. beef sirloin steak OR beef top round steak, 3/4-inch thick, cut in thin strips shopping list
- 1 small onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup) shopping list
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, washed shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® condensed cream of mushroom soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium) shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 large tomato, thickly sliced shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the beef and cook until it's browned and juices evaporate, stirring often
- Remove the beef and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining oil. Add the onion and cook until tender-crisp.
- Add the spinach and cook just until the spinach wilts.
- Stir the soup and water into the skillet.
- Heat to a boil.
- Return the beef to the skillet and reduce the heat to low.
- Cook until the mixture is heated through.
- Serve the beef mixture over tomato. Season to taste with black pepper.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating6 people
This sounds WONDERFUL!!! I love Steak & Spinach, both I can't get enough of, so this is Definately a Keeper!! Thanks for Posting it, I'll be making it Very Soon!tannzzi in Portage loved it
sounds greatcheryilyn in Salem loved it
good evening again, Joymarie, I have been browsing Steak recipes because I want to do something different with steak for supper tomorrow, and I just happened to stumble over this jewel of a recipe. An I said to my self, "self, by joves, I think this ...morecherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it