Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries RecipeFrom henrie 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Line two baking sheets with parchment or waxed paper. Wipe the
- strawberries clean and dry them well with paper towels.
- 2. Melt the chocolate with the oil over a double boiler. Stir until the
- mixture is smooth and the chocolate is completely melted. Remove from heat.
- 3. Hold a strawberry by its green top and dip it 3/4 of the way into the
- melted chocolate. Lift it out of the chocolate, let the excess chocolate run off and set the berry on one of the lined baking sheets. Repeat this for all of the strawberries.
- 4. To harden the chocolate, chill the strawberries for about an hour before serving. You can store them in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
I love strawberries and chocolate both! I've dipped them before but with a slightly different recipe. I think this one will be better! Another great post Henrie! Have a wonderful day!cadavis in Asheboro loved it
Oh yumm!! This sounds delish!!! Has my 5 !!!vickycummins in Munster loved it
Yum Yum. Love strawberries and chocolate. Can't get any better than that! And so easy.kimmer in Dunedin loved it