Grilled Pastrami SandwichFrom wilz 7 years ago
How to make it
- Dice up onion and grill in pan with butter or margarine over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add pastrami slices to pan and brown until desired.
- Spread mustard and mayo on bread slices.
- Stack pastrami on bread.
- Put cheese on top of pastrami.
- Put grilled onions on top of cheese.
- Add pickle on top of onions.
- Add remaining bread slice.
- Put assembled sandwich in pan or you can use a press or grill and warm/lightly toast on both sides.
- Eat and enjoy!!! :)
- ***I will add a photo next time I make one***
The Cookwilz San Bernardino, CA
The Rating9 people
You have my 5 on this one, I love pastrami and love making sandwiches on my panini grill. Thank you heaps for sharing this one. Great Post.henrie in Savannah loved it
Oh yeah!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
How yummy - and I am crazy for pastrami and pressed sammies. Great post - thank you!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!