Tuna Noodle CasseroleFrom cheryilyn 6 years ago
- 2 T. EVOO shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 C. sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 carrot, chopped shopping list
- ½ C. celery, chopped shopping list
- ½ C. onion, chopped shopping list
- ½ C. bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- white sauce shopping list
- ½ C. sour cream shopping list
- 2 cans tuna, drained shopping list
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped shopping list
- 1 can sliced olives, drained shopping list
- 1 C. frozen petite sweet peas shopping list
- fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 lb egg noodles shopping list
- cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 T. butter shopping list
How to make it
- Make white sauce. I never measure when I make white sauce. I just throw a glob of butter in the pan, melt it, stir in flour, whisk in milk, stir and cook till its thickened.
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain.
- Heat oil in skillet, add next 6 ingredients and sauté for about 5 min.
- Stir sour cream in white sauce. Add sautéed veggies, eggs, olives, peas, pepper and tuna to white sauce. Stir.
- Add creamed tuna to noodles. Place in 9x13” baking dish. Top with cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 30-35 min.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!