Orange Cream Fruit SaladFrom winkaway 7 years ago
- 1 (20 oz.) can of pineapple tidbits, drained shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) can of peach slices, drained shopping list
- 1 (11 oz.) can of mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
- 2 firm bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 medium apple, chopped shopping list
- 1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. of instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup of frozen orange juice concentrate shopping list
- 3/4 cup of sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine fruits. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat the milk, pudding, and orange juice concentrate for two minutes.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Pour over fruit and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- ***Note: My aunt said that she finds this recipe even better if one lets it sit over night. She also waits to add the apples and bananas until the next day so that they do not brown.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookwinkaway Nowhere
The Rating5 people
You got my 5 on this....I love a good fruit salad.... and this one fills the bill...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Great post, thank your aunt for us.invisiblechef in loved it
I've eaten this before--it's a pleasant change from plain fruit salad.tamieoldham in South Central loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!