Corned Beef And CabbageFrom sunpuppy 9 years ago
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges shopping list
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 1 pound baby carrots shopping list
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 (3 pound) corned beef brisket with spice packet, cut in half shopping list
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Place meat in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the onion, potatoes and carrots, water, garlic, bay leaf, sugar, vinegar, pepper and contents of spice packet; pour over beef. Top with cabbage. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours depending on your slow cooker or until meat and vegetables are tender. Remove bay leaf before serving.
The Cooksunpuppy Terre Haute, IN
The Rating5 people
I love that you use 3 garlic cloves and cider vinegar in this dish.
Just like my mother's home made recipe.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I can't wait to try this one. Thanks :)donman in Hammond loved it
simple and wonderfulkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!