Chocolate Cream Cheese FudgeFrom lor 6 years ago
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsps. vanilla extract shopping list
- Note: Instead of vanilla extract I add liqueur ie. Baileys or Frangelico or whatever. shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Melt chocolate in microwave, then cool to room temperature.
- With cream cheese at room temperature, mix cream cheese with melted chocolate.
- Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 inch pan.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before cutting.
- If you want to add a peanut butter flavour, add 1/2 cup peanut butter and increase sugar to 5 cups.
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating7 people
Another sinful recipe!!!!
Thank you!pat2me in Nashua loved it
Sounds delish, I like the none boil type fudge best, just think it's creamier and better. Great post, will try your recipe. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
I am going to have to try this. WoW! THank you for sharing the recipe! =Dshandy in Port Orchard loved it