Honey Scallion Ginger VinaigretteFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 2 inch knob of ginger peeled and grated shopping list
- 1/2 cup scallions green and white parts sliced very thin shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup canola oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except oil in a food processor or blender and pulse three times.
- With machine running slowly pour in oil until dressing is emulsified.
- Refrigerate at least four hours or overnight prior to serving.