BANG BANG SHRIMPFrom reginnia0221 7 years ago
How to make it
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
- a few drops of Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Mix the above to make the sauce.
- 1 pound of shelled and deveined shrimp
- Dry cornstarch to coat the shrimp in
- Deep fat fry the shrimp until lighty brown.
- Drain on paper towel, put in a bowl and coat with
- the sauce.
- Serve in a lettuce lined bowl, top with
- chopped scallions. Enjoy!!!!!
People Who Like This Dish 60
The Cookreginnia0221 Jacksonville, AR
The Rating8 people
sounds wonderful. thanks.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Bang, Bang Shrimp! Love it long time it number one in my book! Thank you for posting it.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Simply awesome... Thanks!Max523 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!